This workshop will crowdsource materials for a syllabus on archives and disability. This session will raise questions such as –
- What the syllabus should look like?
- What are learning outcomes?
- How should these materials be delivered to support universal access? -What content should be included?
- How to best access learning outcomes in a way that promotes equity rather than exclusion?
We plan to publish the finished syllabus on an open access digital forum.
Alexandra Pucciarelli (PhD student, Rutgers)
To confirm the date/time of this session in your timezone please use the following link: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Access+the+Archive%3B+Disability+Justice+and+Archival+Praxis+&iso=20220712T19&p1=1440&ah=1
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81041466768?pwd=ZlRST296QmFUbXFwd2JaR294cW9Wdz09
Meeting ID: 810 4146 6768
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kmLSZW1MT
- Live captioning
- Alt text for images/posters
This session will be recorded and made available on AERI YouTube.