AERI Week 2021 will be held virtually, with a range of talks, sessions and workshops from across the planet contributed by members of the AERI community.
Please note that each session will have its own registration procedure located in the individual event page. Click through to each event to register and receive the video conference (Zoom) information.
All times are displayed in Universal Coordinated Time (UTC). For help converting to/from your local time, please consult https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/.
For access to the pre-recorded talks as well as the chance to watch talks and sessions happening out-of-sync with your time zone, check out the AERI YouTube channel.
Virtual AERI 2021 Program Committee
- Ego Ahaiwe Sowinski, PhD Student, Chelsea College of Arts, University of the Arts London/Tate
- Gracen Brilmyer, Assistant Professor, School of Information Studies, McGill University
- Alfred Chikomba, PhD Candidate, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Jennifer Douglas, Assistant Professor, School of Information, University of British Columbia
- Joanne Evans, Associate Professor, Faculty of Information Technology, Monash University
- Adam Kriesberg, Assistant Professor, Simmons University School of Library and Information Science
- Jessica Lapp, Postdoctoral Fellow, Faculty of Information, University of Toronto
- Nicola Laurent, Senior Project Archivist, University of Melbourne
- James Lowry, Assistant Professor, Queens College, City University of New York
- Allan A. Martell, Postdoctoral Researcher. School of Library and Information Science, Louisiana State University
- Rita Novoa, Postdoctoral Researcher. School of Social Sciences and Humanities, NOVA University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Mario H. Ramirez, Head of Special Collections and Archives, California State University, Los Angeles
- Cecilia Salvatore, Professor, School of Information Studies, Dominican University
- Zeljko Trbusic, PhD Candidate, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Allison Tyler, PhD Candidate, School of Information, University of Michigan
Support and Sponsorship
AERI gratefully acknowledges the generosity of its plenary sponsors, the School of Information at the University of British Columbia, the Faculty of Information at the University of Toronto, the Department of Information at University College London, and the Faculty of Information Technology at Monash University.